Sun-Dried Tomato Basil Hummus
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1 15 oz can of garbanzo beans
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4cup basil
- 1 ½ tsp fine grain sea salt
- 2 tbs water
- 2 TBS olive oil
- Place tahini and lemon juice in bowl of food processor that has been fitted with a steel blade. Process 1 minute.
- Had garlic, process 20 seconds.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and process until the hummus is coarsely pureed. Taste for seasoning.
- Serve with whole wheat pita chips or veggies.