Asian Turkey Burgers/Broccoli w/Parmesean/Plums
Honey Balsamic Chicken/Roated Green Beans/Peaches
Chicken Pesto Pizza
Sloppy Joe w/Roasted Sweet Potatos/Cantaloupe
Planning, shopping, and cooking 5 nights a week is challenging. TIME is a huge barrier for so many people who want to eat healthier. The purpose of these weekly meal plans is to help out with that. Here are 5 healthy meals that come together in 30 minutes or less. Skip the planning and focus on the cooking!
Asian Turkey Burgers: From Simply Sissom
- You are going to love these Asian turkey burgers. They are fast. They are healthy. They won’t make a giant mess in your kitchen!
- Feel free to make the patties a day or two in advance, and keep them in the refrigerator. When it’s time for dinner, just throw them on the skillet or the grill.
- This recipe is also freezer friendly. Place uncooked burger patties on a cookie sheet and place in freezer for 1-2 hours until burgers are frozen through. Remove burgers from cookie sheet and place them in a labeled and dated ziplock bag. Make sure that the bag is airtight! Store in the freezer for 1-2 months. When you need them, allow them to thaw in the refrigerator overnight and cook them as normal.
Broccoli w/ Parmesan: From The Gracious Pantry
- My families favorite way to eat broccoli. You know it’s good when the kids are fighting over the last serving!
Taco Night: From Simply Sissom
1. In a skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef. When meat is no longer pink, drain fat and add homemade taco seasoning. Stir to combine, and continue to heat for 2-3 minutes.
2. Chop tomatos, lettuce, and avocado. Grate cheese. Warm tortillas.
3. Serve with salsa and avocado.
Honey Balsamic Chicken: From Budget Bytes
- This chicken is bursting with flavor from the tangy balsamic vinegar, sweet honey, and rich butter.
- You can double the recipe and freeze the chicken/marinade in a Ziplock bag. When you are ready to prepare the meal, remove bag from freezer and allow to thaw overnight. Cook according to regular recipe instructions.
Roasted Green Beans: From Simply Sissom
- Toss the veggies in a little olive oil, sprinkle with some salt and pepper, and you have Summer side dish perfection. Oven ready in less time than it took you to read this post!
Chicken Pesto Pizza: From Simply Sissom
- Whole wheat lavash bread, topped with creamy basil pesto sauce, seasoned chicken, garden fresh heirloom tomatoes, caramelized onions, zesty artichokes, and melted mozzarella cheese is DELICIOUS!
- I love pizza made with crazy combinations and swanky food stuff, but in real life, homemade pizza is kinda abhorrent to make. This pizza has lots of opportunity for lil short cuts because I 1000% believe that practical, realistic, ready in 30 minutes recipes are the best kind
Clean Eating Sloppy Joe: From Simply Sissom
- My favorite freezer friendly meal! The whole family loves them, they are simple to make, and even simpler to defrost! They are LOADED with fresh veggies. Best news of all, your kids will have no idea!
Roasted Sweet Potatoes: From Food Network
- Simple and healthy side dish option with just the right amount of sweetness!
Want to give this clean eating meal plan a try? Grab the grocery list below!
FREE: GRAB N" GO BREAKFAST EBOOK
10 Make-Ahead,Whole Food Breakfast Recipes to help mornings go a little smoother and maybe even get you a little bit of extra sleep!