- 1 Tsp Olive Oil
- 1 TBS butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Onion, cut into 1/2 inch rings
- 1 lb boneless chicken thighs (organic recommended)
- sea salt
- 2 TBS balsamic vinegar
- 2 TBS lemon juice
- 1 TBS dijon mustard
- 2 Tsp dried thyme
- In a large, non-stick skillet, heat olive oil, butter, and garlic (about 1 minute). Add onion and sauté until they begin to soften (about 5 minutes)
- While onions are cooking, take a rolling pin and roll gently over thicken thighs to level them out for even cooking. Sprinkle chicken liberally with salt and pepper.
- To the skillet, add chicken, balsamic vinegar, dijon mustard, and dried thyme. Stir often for about 8 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink in the middle. Remove chicken and onions from the skillet and onto platter. Drizzle with remaining pan juices. Serve immediately.