- 1 cup walnuts
- 6 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate pieces (use vegan friendly substitution if needed)
- 1 tsp honey (sub maple syrup for vegan)
- 1/2 TBS pure pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/4 tsp. course sea salt
- Optional Toppings: course sea salt, cocoa powder or extra pumpkin spice
- To the bowl of a food processor, add walnuts, dates, chocolate, honey, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice and seas salt.
- Pulse until ingredients start to form a ball. Do not over process.
- Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes.
- Form dough into 1" balls by rolling between your hands.
- Store in fridge or freezer.