- 1 1/2 cups 100% whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups of rolled oats
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 sticks of butter, room temp
- 12 oz strawberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 9x13 pan and line with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, oats, coconut sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Dice butter into small cubes and add to the mixing bowl. Use a pastry cutter to incorporate the butter into the dry ingredients.
- Press 1/2 of the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Spread the strawberry preserves.
- Sprinkle the remaining oat mixture over the top of the jam. Press lightly.
- Bake in oven for 35-45 minutes or until the bars turn golden brown.
- Allow bars to cool completely before cutting, or they will be crumbly!