Fish En Papillote with Peach Salsa
Super-Easy Ravioli Lasagna
Sloppy Joe's with Roasted Green Beans
Lemon Spaghetti with Turkey Sausage and Spinach
5 Ingredient Slow Cook Maple Dijon Ham with Seasoned Potatoes
Fish En Papillote with Peach Salsa: From Simply Sissom
- Sounds fancy right..no worries, papillote just means cooked in paper!
- Fish en Papillote with Peach Salsa emerges from the oven succulent and bursting with flavor! Baked peaches, blistered tomatoes, fresh herbs, and zingy lemon… what’s not to love? With a 15 minute prep time and no dirty dishes, it really doesn’t get much easier!
Super-Easy Ravioli Lasagna: From Gimme Some Oven
- Twists on classics are my FAVORITE! This dish is easy, fast, and delicious. With a few swaps it becomes whole food friendly!
- To give this recipe a little healthy nudge I subbed turkey sausage for the Italian sausage and opted for a white cheddar block of cheese that I shredded myself, and used whole wheat ravioli (which can be a little tough to find?). I also made sure to buy a marinara sauce that had as few ingredients as possible... make sure to check the label, things can get crazy!
5 Ingredient Slow Cook Maple Dijon Ham with Seasoned Potatoes: From Rachel Cooks
- Totally hands off recipe with easy ingredients and great leftovers!
- MAPLE DIJON HAM: To keep this recipe whole food friendly I swapped out brown sugar for coconut sugar!
- SEASONED POTATOES: (Ingredients: 1 lb. baby potatoes, halved; 2 TBS olive oil; 1 TBS rosemary; salt and pepper to taste)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- On a baking sheet, toss potatoes with oil and rosemary, season. Roast cut side down, until tender, about 20 minutes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Lemon Spaghetti with Turkey Sausage and Spinach: From Clean Eating Magazine
- Fresh lemon zest adds a pop of flavor to this classic pasta dish! Turkey sausage and gives it a spicy kick, while spinach takes care of the healthy side of things.
- Fresh lemon zest shines in this classic pasta dish with meaty turkey sausage and just a kick of heat. T
Sloppy Joe's with Roasted Green Beans: From Simply Sissom
- SLOPPY JOE: The whole family loves them, they are simple to make, and even simpler to defrost! They are LOADED with fresh veggies. Best news of all, your kids will have no idea!
- ROASTED GREEN BEANS: Toss the veggies in a little olive oil, sprinkle with some salt and pepper, and you have Summer side dish perfection. Oven ready in less time than it took you to read this post!
Want to give this meal plan a shot? Click below to print the grocery list?.
Follow Simply Sissom on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, or Twitter for more great recipes, healthy school lunch ideas, weekly food prep tutorials, and more!
If you give this meal plan a try, let me know! Leave a comment and rate it, and don’t forget to take a picture and tag it #simplysissom on Instagram so I can see! Your photos make my day! Happy Sunday!
Rachel Cooks says
Sounds like a delicious week! I hope you love the ham!
Bailey Sissom says
Rachel...I made it before adding it to the meal plan... It is delicious, and so easy?! Love your website!