Meatball Sub-Sandwiches/Broccoli w/ Parmesan/Apples
Maui Turkey Tacos
Skillet Balsamic Chicken/Roasted Green Beans/ Oranges
Lightened up Whole Wheat Fettuccine-Alfredo
Chipotle Chicken Quesadillas/ Corn/ Nectarines
Planning, shopping, and cooking 5 nights a week is challenging. TIME is a huge barrier for so many people who want to eat healthier. The purpose of this weekly meal plan is to help out with that. Here are 5 healthy meals that come together in 30 minutes or less. Skip the planning and focus on the cooking!
Meatball Sub Sandwiches: From Simply Sissom
- One word... CROCKPOT! Prep this dish the night before and stick it in the fridge. In the morning, dump it into the crockpot and return home to a kitchen that smells deliciously Italian!
Broccoli w/ Parmesan: From Gracious Pantry
- My FAVORITE clean eating side dish. You may notice this is a repeat... any side dish that has both of my kids asking for more broccoli is going to be on my regular rotation.
Maui Turkey Tacos: From Real Food Whole Life
- These tacos can be served all different ways. Corn tortillas, flour tortillas, lettuce cups, or even on top of a bed of leafy greens. Robyn of Real Food Whole Life, recommends that if you're feeding a picky eater, you try a deconstructed version: sliced raw bell pepper, cooked turkey (served prior to the addition of the pineapple), tortilla, and sliced avocado served separately on the plate. They can choose to make their own taco or eat each part separately.
Skillet Balsamic Chicken: From Simply Sissom
- The chicken is made from basic pantry items, packed with flavor, and doesn’t require marinating so it can be thrown together in minutes! Simple food that looks fancy, my favorite!
Roasted Green Beans: From Simply Sissom
- Toss the veggies in a little olive oil, sprinkle with some salt and pepper, and you have Summer side dish perfection. Oven ready in less than 5 minutes!
Lightened Up Whole Wheat Fettuccine- Alfredo: From Pinch of Yum
- Traditional cream and butter based alfredo is replaced with cauliflower sauce! Don't make a snap judgement... I LOVE it, and you will too!
Chipotle Chicken Quesadillas: From Simply Sissom
- Southwest inspired, super simple, totally filling, and crazy fast ???‼️
Quick Frozen Corn: From Simply Sissom
- Since the quesadillas use only ½ cup of frozen corn you can use the left overs to make a quick side. In a small pot, heat the corn until no longer frozen. Mix in ½ TBS of butter and salt and pepper to taste.
Want to give this meal plan a try? Click on the link below for a printable grocery list!
Follow Simply Sissom on Instagram for more great recipes, healthy school lunch ideas, weekly food prep tutorials, and more!
If you give this meal plan a try, let me know! Leave a comment and rate it, and don’t forget to take a picture and tag it #simplysissom on Instagram so I can see! Your photos make my day! Happy Sunday!