- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups whole milk or 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup of espresso or strong coffee
- 1/4 cup heavy cream, whipped until firm peaks form (Optional)
- Sprinkle of Cinnamon (optional)
- In a small bowl, comb pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, honey, and vanilla. Use a whisk and mix until smooth.
- Prep Options:
- MILK FROTHER: Combine pumpkin mixture with milk. Stir. Pour into "milk frother." Hit start. While milk is heating up, make a cup of strong coffee or espresso.
- STOVE TOP: Combine pumpkin mixture with milk. Warm gently over medium heat. Make sure that it doesn't boil! Once milk is warm, use an immersion blender or a traditional blender to create a frothy texture.
- In your mug, fill with desired amount of coffee, pour in milk mixture, top with whipped cream and cinnamon if desired. (I did not give exact coffee/ milk ratios since it really is an individual preference).