1-Bowl Peanut Butter Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies are simple to make, requiring just 8 ingredients and 15 minutes prep. Warm spices, creamy peanut butter, crunchy pecans, sweet raisins and of course, oats! No funky ingredients, no refined sugar or oil, just real food.
- 2 cups quick rolled oats (see notes below to learn how to turn regular oats into quick oats) *
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup banana, smashed
- 1 cup cranberries (or dried fruit of choice)
- 1/2 cup cashews, chopped
- Preheat Oven to 325 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer or large bowl (if you are using a hand held mixer). Mix until fully incorporated.
- Form dough into individual cookies. Do not shape into balls as they will not flatten or spread in the oven. I use about 1/4 cup of mixture per cookie.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the edges of the cookies are golden brown.
How to Make Quick Rolled Oats from Rolled Oats: Place rolled oats into the food processor and pulse 4-5 times until they are coarsely chopped, but not powdery. By cutting the rolled oats, you make them faster to cook and very similar to store-bought quick oats.
Keywords: peanut butter, oatmeal, breakfast, cookies