Quick Chunky Granola is the perfect combination of salty and sweet. It comes together in under 30 minutes to create a snack that's wholesome, delicious and has the BEST clumpy texture. Naturally vegan, dairy-free and egg free.
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- To a large mixing bowl, add the pecans, oats and coconut. Mix well and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir the maple syrup and melted coconut oil until just combined. Whisk in the vanilla extract and add salt. Pour over the oats and toss ensuring that every oat and nut gets coated.
- Spread onto the prepared baking sheet. To create the chunks, the granola mixture must be packed together tightly. Use a rubber spatula to press down on the granola until it is about 1/4" thick.
- Bake for 13-16 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool granola completely (minimum of 1 hour) and then break into chunks prior to serving.
Keywords: Granola, Chunky, Crunchy, Breakfast