Freezer-Friendly Hot Roast Beef and Cheddar Sandwiches - a perfect grab n' go meal for busy weeknights. Warmed brioche buns slathered with zesty poppyseed mayo and piled high with roast beef and cheese.
For the Poppyseed Mayo:
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic (you can sub garlic paste for no chop option)
- 1 Tbsp poppyseeds
- 1 Tbsp spicy mustard
- 1 Tbsp horseradish sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
For the Sandwiches:
- 5 brioche buns
- 1 lb. roast beef, thinly sliced
- 5 slices white cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, garlic, poppyseeds, mustard, horseradish sauce, Worcestershire, hot sauce, salt and pepper.
- Spread the dressing on the top and bottom of each bun. On each bottom bun, pile on roast beef and 1 slice of white cheddar cheese. Finish by adding the top bun. Repeat with remaining sandwiches.
- Wrap each sandwich tightly in foil.
TO SERVE IMMEDIATELY: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place wrapped sandwiches directly onto oven rack and cook until cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
TO REFRIGERATE: Store wrapped sandwiches in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. To serve, heat oven to 350 degrees F. and place foil wrapped sandwiches directly onto oven rack until cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
TO FREEZE: Store wrapped sandwiches in the freezer for up to 1 month. To serve, heat oven to 350 degrees F. and placed frozen foil wrapped sandwiches directly onto the oven rack. Cook for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
Keywords: Roast Beef, Cheddar, Sandwich