This Get Up and Go Healthy Coffee Smoothie is simple to make requiring just 9 ingredients and 5 minutes prep. Diary-free and naturally sweetened, the perfect grab n' go breakfast!
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 3 Tbs rolled oats
- 1 frozen banana, cut into 1/2" chunks
- 1 -2 Tbs. honey
- 2 Tbs. cold brew coffee concentrate ** I purchased at Trader Joe's
- 6 Tbs. almond milk ** sub cow milk if desired
- 1 Tbs. unsweetened cocoa powder
- pinch of ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Add the cashews and rolled oats to the blender jar. Blend until the consistency of sand.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the blender jar (adding the frozen bananas first) and blend until smooth. This may require 2-3 minutes of blending. Once smooth, pour and enjoy.
- This smoothie doesn't make a huge amount (scant 1 cup). If you plan to share.. definitely double the recipe!
- This smoothie is tough to blend. If you don't have a high-speed blender, I recommend soaking the cashews overnight and chopping the banana into smaller chunks than the recipe calls for before freezing.
Keywords: Coffee, Smoothie, Recipe