Greek Yogurt Tuna Salad Stuffed Peppers (No Mayo) are simple to make, requiring just basic pantry ingredients and about 10 minutes prep.
- 1/2 small avocado
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp. dijon mustard
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 pouches of StarKist Selects E.V.O.O.® Yellowfin Tuna and 1 pouch of StarKist Selects E.V.O.O.®Yellowfin Tuna with Sun-dried Tomato
- 12 baby bell peppers, seeded and halved
- To the bowl of a food processor, add avocado, yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, dijon mustard, salt and pepper.
- Pulse on high until dressing is smooth. You may need to scrape the sides of the food processor with a rubber spatula halfway through. Once mixed, taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
- Place the tuna into a medium sized mixing bowl. Add dressing slowly while simultaneously mixing. You may not need to use all of your dressing depending on the texture you prefer you tuna salad to be. Mix until tuna is fully coated.
- Place 1-2 Tbs. of tuna into each of the halved baby bell peppers. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.