No Bake Peanut Butter Power Balls are simple to make, requiring just 6 basic pantry ingredients. Perfect for a grab and go breakfast or quick snack. No food processor needed.
- 1 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats and salt.
- To the oats, add peanut butter, honey, chocolate chips and vanilla.
- Use a rubber spatula to mix the ingredients until fully combined.
- Use a small coop to make equal sized "blobs" of oat mixture on a parchment paper covered sheet pan. Dampen hands and form each blog into a tight ball.Enjoy immediately or store in the freezer.
- Gluten-Free oats can be swapped for traditional rolled oats.
- Peanut Butter can be swapped for the nut butter of your choice.
Keywords: peanut butter, power ball, energy ball