No Bake Peanut Butter Power Balls are simple to make, requiring just 6 basic pantry ingredients. Perfect for a grab and go breakfast or quick snack. No food processor needed.
- 1 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup NATURAL peanut butter (this is important, buy the kind with oil on top or a no-stir version)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp salt
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Use a rubber spatula to mix the ingredients until fully combined. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes - 1 hour. This allows the mixture to firm up enough to form into balls.
- Remove chilled oat mixture from the refrigerator. Use damp hands to form into balls that are approximately 1". Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator or freezer.
- This recipe will not work if you do not use NATURAL peanut butter. It will be too thick and will not stick together properly.
- Peanut Butter can be swapped for the nut butter of your choice.
Keywords: peanut butter, power ball, energy ball