5 Minute Pumpkin Spice Cashew Coffee that's creamy, real food friendly, and subtly spiced. Homemade salted pumpkin spice syrup gives it depth, flavor and warmth, while a medjool dates adds just the right amount of sweetness.
- 1/4 cup unsalted roasted cashews
- 1/2 - 1 Medjool date, pitted and chopped (amount depends on sweetness desired)
- 1 tsp salted pumpkin spice syrup
- 12 oz. coffee (1 1/2 cups)
- To the jar of a high speed blender, add cashews, date pieces, salted pumpkin spice syrup and coffee. Blend until smooth. Serve immediately.