A healthy homemade yogurt parfait recipe that’s simple to make. Perfect for an easy grab-n-go breakfast, quick snack or after dinner treat.
- 1 32 oz container of whole milk plain yogurt, organic recommended
- 3 Tbs. honey
- 1 lb. of fresh or frozen berries
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups of granola
- Add honey to the container of yogurt. Stir well.
- In a mason jar, layer yogurt and berries. Top with granola.
- Yogurt parfaits will keep in the refrigerator for several days. The granola will get soggy. See post for info about how to avoid this.
Keywords: yogurt parfait, yogurt parfait recipe