- 5 bacon strips
- 1 lb. diced chicken breast
- 1 head baby broccolini
- 1/2 cup chopped radishes
- 2 cups brown rice, prepared (I purchase pre-cooked in freezer-section)
- 3 Tbs water
- 1/3 cup dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp honey
- Heat skillet over medium heat and cook bacon until crispy. Remove from skillet to cool. Set aside. Reserve bacon grease in pan for cooking veggies and chicken.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and add to the pan containing the bacon grease. While chicken begins to cook, cut stalks of baby broccolini from the heads and add the stalks to the pan with the chicken. Cook chicken 2-3 minutes, or until a golden crust forms. Flip chicken.
- After flipping chicken, add broccolini heads and radishes to the skillet. Cover with a lid and continue cooking for an additional 2-3 minutes. Remove lid and lower heat to medium-low. Add brown rice, 3 Tbs water, dijon mustard and honey. Continue cooking until all ingredients are heated through and veggies are tender crisp, about 3-4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with crumbled bacon and serve immediately.