3-Ingredient Strawberry Ice Cream is a vegan ice-cream that requires just 5 minutes prep and is naturally sweetened with maple syrup. Simple to make, delicious to eat.
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and roughly chopped
- 2 cans unsweetened coconut milk (full fat), chilled overnight in the fridge
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- To a blender, add the cream from the coconut milk (do not add the liquid), strawberries and maple syrup.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into ice-cream machine and follow manufacturers directions.
- Remove ice cream from machine and pour into a loaf pan. Allow to chill for 1-2 hours before serving.