- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 jar basil pesto
- 1 scoop of plain greek yogurt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove chicken from packaging, pat dry and season with salt and pepper. Cooke for 25-35 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the center. Use 2 forks to shred chicken. Place shredded chicken into a bowl.
- Add 1 jar of pesto (~1 cup) and a scoop of plain greek yogurt to the shredded chicken. Stir to combine.
- Serve on toasted bread with desired toppings (we like tomato, avocado and lettuce)