- 1/4 TBS butter
- 12 oz fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 14oz. can artichokes hearts, chopped
- 8 oz. cream cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3/4 cup plain whole-milk greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 TBS milk (+ more if final dip is thicker than desired)
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Grease the crockpot base with butter to keep dip from sticking.
- Place all ingredients into the base of a crockpot. Stir well.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours or high for 2 hours.
- Stir well and add milk as needed. Serve warm.