- 2 Tbs dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp parsley leaves, chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup panko breaks crumbs
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 450 and fit a baking sheet with an oven-proof baking rack (this will ensure air circulates all around the chicken and will result with a crispy outer coating).
- In a medium bowl, combine the mustard, parsley, salt and paprika. Whisk to combine. Add the chicken breasts and turn to coat completely. Set aside.
- In a second medium bowl, combine the parmesan and panko. Mix to combine.
- Dredge the mustard covered chicken breasts in the panko mixture, coating heavily and evenly. Press the crumb coating into the meat.
- Put the chicken on a rack that has been lightly sprayed and set over a baking sheet. Spray chicken with an additional quick burst of cooking spray.
- Bake until the chicken is golden and cooked through, about 15-20 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes before serving.