Fluffy, Baked Vanilla, Healthy (ish) Baked Donuts made in 3o minutes!
- Coconut Oil Cooking Spray
- 2 cups spelt flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 2 TBS honey
- 1 egg
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 TBS butter, melted and cooled
- 2 TBS vanilla
- Spray mini donut pan liberally with cooking spray (I used coconut oil)
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a stand mixer, fitted with a paddle attachment, combine flour, sugar, baking powder,salt, and cinnamon. Mix until combined.
- Use your fingers to dig a "well" in the center of the dry ingredients. Into the "well" add maple syrup, honey, egg, buttermilk, and butter. Mix until all ingredients are just combined.
- Use a pastry bag to pipe batter into prepared mini donut pans. Fill each about 3/4 of the way to the top.
- Bake for 15 minutes.