A no-frills, step-by-step guide to building a simple and inexpensive Charcuterie Board using ingredients that can be found at Trader Joe’s. Perfect for all social occasions.
- 1 Box Multigrain Pita Bite Crackers
- 1 Box Raisin Rosemary Crisps
- 1 package Stockmeyer Prosciutto
- 1 package Salami di Parma Mild Salami
- French Brie
- Chèvre with Honey Goat’s Milk Cheese
- Jasper Hill Vault No. 5 Caved Aged Cheese
- 1 container Fancy Medjool Dates
- 1 jar Fig Butter
- 2 packages Salted Manzanilla Olives
- 1 jar Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- 1 bag Marcona Almonds with Rosemary
- 2 Envy apples
Arrange all ingredients onto a large cutting board or wooden serving platter. Use the pictures provided in this post as a guide or get creative and make your own arrangement.
- Make sure to pit the dates prior to arranging them on the saving platter.
- Add a few cheese knives, toothpicks and/or tiny forks so that guests don’t have to use their fingers.
Keywords: Trader Joes, Charcuterie, Easy, Inexpensive