A no-frills, step-by-step guide to building a simple and inexpensive Charcuterie Board using ingredients that can be found at Trader Joe’s. Perfect for all social occasions.
- 1 Box Pita Bite Crackers
- 1 Box Raisin Rosemary Crisps
- 1 package Stockmeyer Prosciutto
- 1 package Salami di Parma Mild Salami
- Triple Creme Brie
- Chèvre with Honey Goat’s Milk Cheese
- Cheddar Melange Cheese & Gruyere
- 1 containerFancy Medjool Dates
- 1 jar Fig Butter
- 2 packages Salted Manzanilla Olives
- 1 jar Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- 1 bag Marcona Almonds with Rosemary
- 1-2 Envy apples
Arrange all ingredients onto a large cutting board or wooden serving platter. Use the pictures provided in this post as a guide or get creative and make your own arrangement.
- Add a few cheese knives, toothpicks and/or tiny forks so that guests don’t have to use their fingers.
- The board in this post is 10"x14" and will easily feed 4-6 people with enough of most ingredients remaining to recreate the board a second time. If feeding a large crowd, buy double the meat recommended and use a larger board.
Keywords: Trader Joes, Charcuterie, Easy, Inexpensive