- 4 slices of prosciutto
- 1.5 cups of baby arugula
- olive oil
- red wine vinegar
- Everything But The Bagel Seasoning (I get mine from Trader Joe's)
- 1/4 of a red bell pepper, julienned
- 1/4 of an English cucumber, julienned
- Lay out the prosciutto on a large cutting board.
- In a small bowl, combine the arugula, 1/4 tsp. olive oil, 1/4 tsp red wine vinegar and 1 tsp of bagel seasoning. Mix. Taste and adjust according to preference.
- Place 1/4 of the dressed arugula towards the front of each slice of prosciutto. Top with 1-2 slices of red pepper and cucumber.
- Start with the end closest to you, and tightly wrap the prosciutto around the veggies. Serve immediately or store in the fridge for a couple of hours.