- 4 large carrots, chopped
- 12 oz. brussel sprouts, halved
- 1 red onion, sliced into thin wedges
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup dijon mustard, divided
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 1 tsp. Maple Syrup
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- Heat oven to 425 and cover a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine carrots, brussel sprouts, onions, balsamic vinegar, 1/4 cup dijon mustard, olive oil, maple syrup and salt and pepper to taste. Whisk.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Place on prepared baking sheet. Top with 1 TBS of mustard per chop and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Arrange veggies on the pan around the pork chops. Bake for 30 minutes or until pork chops are no longer pink in the center and veggies are tender.
- Veggies may take a little longer to cook than the meat depending on the thickness of your pork chops, if needed, remove pork chops to a plate and continue cooking veggies for 5-10 minutes until desired texture is obtained.
- Brussel sprouts a problem, sub them for a veggie that you like. Sheet pan = flexible!!!
Keywords: Sheet Pan, Porkchops