Simple Spiced Balsamic Chicken Marinade comes together quickly, requiring only 1-bowl and 5 minutes prep. Fancy enough for impressing guests, but easy enough for a quick weeknight meal.
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar or other vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar (you can sub brown sugar)
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a small mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Store covered in the refrigerator or pour over top of raw chicken that has been placed into a zipper bag/shallow baking dish. Allow chicken to marinade for a minimum of 2 hours before baking or grilling.
- This marinade can also be used as a veggie marinade. Follow same recipe directions, but pour marinade over raw veggies instead of chicken. Once veggies have marinaded for a minimum of 1 hour, spread them out onto a baking sheet and roast at 400 until tender.
- Brown sugar can be subbed out for maple syrup or honey.
- Nutrition information was not calculated for this recipe since most of the marinade will be discarded.