- 1 12 oz. bag frozen riced cauliflower
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 Tbs. grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Microwave riced cauliflower according to package directions. Place drained cauliflower into a milk bag (you could also use a cheese cloth or clean dish towel). Squeeze out ALL excess water. When you think you've squeezed enough, squeeze more. This is an important step.. if you don’t get the water out you will get a soggy crust.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine drained cauliflower, mozzarella, parmesan, egg, garlic powder, oregano and salt. Stir until fully combined.
- Dump the dough out onto a baking sheet or pizza stone lined with parchment paper (to prevent sticking) and form into a circle that is about 6"-7" in circumference. Keep the dough about 1/4” - 1/2” thick.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until dry and golden brown. Use the parchment paper to flip the crust over, and bake again until the other side is nice and dry, about 5-10 minutes more.
- Add your favorite toppings to the crust and return to the pizza to the oven for 5-10 minutes, just until cheese is melted and bubbly.